Make a New Post

Monday, April 24, 2006

 

A little remodeling and new Dinnette Set

  1. These are the picture I took of what I have accomplished since Dena went home, I painted the metal liner in the planter in the hall and put some rocks in it and hung a few pictures.
  2. Rearranged the indian stuff in the entrance area.
  3. added our Warren Walkingstick art in the hall also
  4. I had rearranged the living room a last week to accommodate the new Dinnette set were getting, They called Friday and said they would deliver it (today) Monday April 24, 1006. So I rearranged some stuff in the shop, so Mr. Tinkerer Gem could have a table to set at. He fixed his Captain's Chair, reworked the front outside faucet (this took 3-1/2 days). Fixed 2 walkers has, piddled around out there sorting screws and getting re-aquainted with some of his toys and tools. We cut the foot holers off a wheelchair and he can get around the shop with ease.






Comments:
Looks like both of you have been busy, busy. Spring fever? That's a great looking dining room set, the chairs look real comfy. Enjoy it.
 
Hey! great job of posting new pictures on your blog. Keep it up!
 
I agree those chairs look comfortable! Swivel and rock! You will like them. Also nice to see that Jim is getting interested in the shop again!

Neal
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?